Cameron parker is a writer, an artist, and the founder of the Watercourse Journal (watercoursejournal.com). He lives and works in the Willamette Valley, Oregon with his wife and three sons.
- Book Signing, Eugenius Market, Eugene, OR, November 2012
- Featured Poet at the 150 year Eugene Celebration, Eugene Public Library, September 2012
- Cameron’s Off White Underwear book launch, Tin Pan Theater, Bend, OR, July 2012
- Second Son Doth Crown, Midwifery Today, Autumn 2012 Issue 103 (translated into Chinese)
- Tsunami, Eugene 150th Birthday Celebration Poetry Collection 2012
- Cameron’s Off White Underwear, Watercourse Press, 2012